How to Load Your Torrent Blender
One of the benefits to the Torrent™ blender is that you don’t need a messy plunger to force ingredients into the blade. It helps to load your jar in a way that produces the best blend.
Here are a 7 simple tips to consider before your next blending experience:
1) Place your softer, high-moisture foods in the blender jar first (liquids, fresh fruits and veggies, etc.).
2) Place your hard, solid foods last (ice, frozen fruits and veggies, nuts, etc.).
3) If you’re making a green smoothie with leafy greens, you can put them in before or after the ice.
4) The most important thing is for liquids to be put in first and to put the harder ingredients toward the top.
5) If a blend is too cold, cavitation can result. This is when an air pocket forms around the blade. Be sure to keep a good balance between ice (or any frozen food) and liquid.
6) For round food objects such as apples, cut them in half before placing them in the jar.
7) Cut fresh food items to fit in half the height of the jar.
These easy steps will help ensure that your blended masterpiece will be as smooth and delicious as possible.
Click here for a few easy blender recipes