Melissa's Guest Chef Challenge: Fresh Ingredients
Enter Melissa’s INGREDIENT CHALLENGE for a chance to be GUEST CHEF of the month on Melissa’s web site! Just send us a recipe using any three of the four challenge ingredient choices below in a single dish. While you can only use three of the challenge ingredient, participants are encouraged to use any other Melissa’s fresh produce items and products to support the recipe. The winning dish will be judged based on originality, overall taste and photogenic appeal.
The winning recipe and its creator will be spotlighted on www.Melissas.com in an upcoming edition of our monthly web feature, Guest Chef: Ingredient Challenge. The winner will also receive a commemorative plaque containing a condensed version of the article, suitable for display and bragging rights. The winner, as well as the first two runner-ups, will each be sent one of Melissa’s beautiful Gift Baskets filled with seasonal fresh goodies and products designed for the home chef.
CHALLENGE INGREDIENTS [use 3 only]:
· Gala Apples
· Baby Dutch Yellow® Potatoes,
· Red Grapes
· Hard Squash (any variety)
RECIPE CONTEST RULES:
1. Use three of the Challenge Ingredients in a single dish.
2. The Challenge Ingredients must play a lead role in the recipe i.e. not as a garnish.
3. Each recipe must contain: Ingredient List with measures / Step-by-Step directions.
4. Include the number of servings the recipe will make, as well as plating instructions.
5. Recipe submission deadline: Saturday, July 21, 2012 (midnight)
6. Email only one recipe per entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. In “Subject” line please list Recipe Title / Chef’s name: “Apple Pie by Mary Smith”
8. Winners will be announced on August 1, 2012 and contacted by email for publishing details.