MELISSA’S GUEST CHEF - November
Enter for a chance to be a
MELISSA’S GUEST CHEF!
A - Vegetables
Baby Bok Choy
Baby Dutch Yellow® Potatoes
Veggie Sweet Peppers
Sugar Snap Peas
B - Fruits
C – Packaged Goods
Dried Chile Chipotle
Egg Roll Wrappers
Fire Roasted Bell Peppers
Participants are encouraged to use other fresh produce items and products to support their recipes so long as each of the three chosen ingredients plays a prominent role in the dish. The winning entry will be judged based on taste, creativity and photogenic appeal. A photo of your dish is always helpful, but not required.
The winning recipe will be spotlighted on www.melissas.com for our February Valentine edition. The winner will also receive a commemorative plaque containing a condensed version of the article, suitable for display and bragging rights, as well as one of Melissa’s beautiful Gift Baskets filled with goodies designed for a home chef.
RECIPE CONTEST RULES:
· Use at least one ingredient from each category, listed A-B-C, in a single dish.
· The Challenge Ingredients must play a leading role in the recipe, not as a garnish.
· Each recipe submission must contain:
o number of servings the recipe will make
o an ingredient list with measures
o step-by-step preparation directions, including plating instructions
· Email one recipe per entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In “Subject” line list: Recipe Title / Chef’s name i.e. “Apple Pie by Mary Smith”
· In the body of your email submission please start by itemizing the three challenge ingredients being used in your recipe.
· Deadline for recipe submissions: Monday, Nov 25, 2013
· All entrants will receive a complimentary Melissa’s Carrot tote bag.
· Please include your name, address and phone number.
· Winning recipe will be contacted on November 30, 2013 by email.