Melissa's Guest Chef Recipe Contest IV
Enter for a chance to be a
MELISSA’S GUEST CHEF!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day! We are now accepting recipe entries for our February 2015 web site feature GUEST CHEF: INGREDIENT CHALLENGE. Create a romantic dish for two – appetizer, main entrée or dessert – using at least TWO items in combination from any of the following three ingredient categories:
A - Vegetables
Baby Bok Choy
Baby Dutch Yellow® Potato
B - Fruits
C – Packaged Goods
Dried Chile Chipotle
Participants are encouraged to use other fresh produce to support their recipes as long as both of the chosen ingredients from the lists above play a prominent role in the dish. The winning entry will be judged based on taste, creativity and photogenic appeal. A photo of your dish is always helpful, but not required.
The winning recipe and its creator will be spotlighted on www.melissas.com for our February Valentine edition. The winner will also receive a commemorative plaque containing a condensed version of the article, suitable for display and bragging rights, as well as one of Melissa’s beautiful Gift Baskets filled with goodies designed for a home chef.
RECIPE CONTEST RULES:
· Use at least TWO ingredients (total) chosen from columns A-B-C in combination.
· Recipe must create one dish that can be served on a single plate.
· The Challenge Ingredients must play a leading role in the recipe, not as a garnish.
· Each recipe submission must contain:
o number of servings the recipe will make
o an ingredient list with measures
o step-by-step preparation directions, including plating instructions
· Email one recipe per entry to: email@example.com
· In “Subject” line include: Recipe Title / name i.e. “Apple Pie by Mary Smith”
· In the body of your email submission please start by itemizing the TWO challenge ingredients being featured in your recipe.
· Deadline for recipe submissions: Monday, December 8, 2014
· Winning recipe will be contacted by email shortly after deadline.